Level K Comprehensive Literacy Program
This program provides a complete literacy program for the kindergarten-level student.
A digital guide integrates the components of Sound Play, Word Study/Handwriting, Magnetic Folder Lessons, and Small Steps Readers.
Goal: To integrate word study, phonemic awareness, phonetic skills, and reading/writing skills
Time: Student – 60 minutes per day Preparation – 60 minutes per week
- Home Run Handwriting Level K Teacher’s Guide (88 pages)
- Home Run Handwriting Level K Student Workbook (108 pages)
- PAWS Magnetic Folder and Letterset
- Level K Desk Plate
- Small Steps Book Set (10 titles)
- Sound Play Kit (packaged in 3-ring binder)
- Digital Teacher’s Guide