First Steps Teacher’s Magnetic Letter Set (display size tiles)
Teacher Sets Over-sized for Display Purposes
Care and Use of Magnetic Letters
- Store folders and letters away from direct sunlight.
- Store extra letters in groups, as explained in the Streamlined Manual.
- Store folders flat, not upright.
- Have students check that all tiles are on the folders at the end of your session with them.
- Encourage students to use properly:
» Have clean hands!
» Slide tile with one finger when moving the tile (if possible).
» Carefully close and open folders.
»Do not bend folders backwards.
»Do not play with the edges of the folders or with the letters.
Note: Choking Hazard! The tiles are not suitable for children under 3 years of age. Adult supervision is always required for use of the magnetic tiles.